Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday in Chisinau

Well we arrived at camp today to see all of the children's smiling faces waiting for us. I was immediately taken by a little girl named Doina. She sat me down and read "The Three Bears" in Romanian. She made sure that I understood what she was saying by using hand motions and facial expressions. It was amazing to hear her read a story that I grew up hearing when I was little. During worship it is awsome to hear the kids sing in Romanian while we sing the same songs in English. It gives us all chills.



Today seemed to go a little smoother than yesterday. I know it did in Crafts! Everyone seems to be settling in well. The construction team came today and set up a Zip Line fo rthe kids to go down. They all lined up and had a great time. It is so nice to see them smile when they are having fun. They are really starting to open up and tell us some of their personal stories. I can only imagine what kind of work God is going to do this week.



Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers, and support.

No comments: