Thursday, July 3, 2008

Twas the night before Moldova...

Well here it is..less than 24 hours until we are Moldova bound. I am so excited, but a bit frazzled on what have I forgotten to take care of for the next 9 days?! Sometimes that is the hardest part. Next will come the sitting on luggage to cram in those last *must have* items and then jump on the scale to see if it's under 50 pounds and then do some more shifting and shuffling until everything is shut and sealed and boarded on the plane. Then we just hope and pray that our luggage arrives in Moldova when we do!

But our God is bigger than all these trivial things and I know He is going to do some amazing and powerful things this trip. I am thrilled to be serving along side so many wonderful Christian friends and ESPECIALLY our youth group! They are going to be a wonderful and spirited addition to the group and I will get to work with most of them during our pre-worship dramas.

Whoops just thought of something else I need to take care of. Hope everyone enjoys our trip as you get to live it from our eyes over the next few days.


No comments: